Manav Sankalp Welfare Society
(Regd. Under Societies Registration Act, 1860)
Manav Sankalp Welfare Society is working as helping hand for the society. The President of the Society relates to renowned profession i.e. advocate. In which she encourages people to do acts and things for the enhancement of public relations and protect laws. She has brief knowledge for protecting knowledge and enthusiasm for serving the society with the best acts & things to protect from bad elements of society. The Society registered with bearing No. S/47158 of 2003 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 dated 6th October, 2003.
The president of society Ms. Geetanjali Sharma aims to promote Social Justice, Education and awareness & Protection of the Environment, Counseling, care and aid to the old aged, handicapped and illiterate people.
The Objectives of the Manav Sankalp Welfare Society are mention below:-
- Human Rights
- Social Justice
- Rehabilitation measures of the any national calamity via Earth Quake, Flood and Civil Disturbance
- Protection and wide spread of Indian Culture
- Protection of Environment
- Counseling, Care and Aid to the old aged, handicapped and illiterate people
- Time to time Campaigning to make the people aware about importance and utility of sports, Health awareness programs
- To Publish Periodicals / Journals / News Letters / Magazines of General Public utitlity and Interest including the magazines for career advancement.
- Work for Social reforms viz. fight against exploitation of children, dowry system & widow remarriage.
- To encourage voluntary action.
- To create equal opportunities and Social justice for the person with disability.
- To empower persons with disability.
- To implement outreach and comprehensive community based Rehabilitation programs in urban and rural environments.
- To enhance education opportunities at all level and in all forms in rural, semi-urban and urban areas.
- To enlarge the scope of challenge abilities in projects which are environment friendly and Eco primitive.
- To support effort to ensure protection of human, civil and consumer right to persons which challenged abilities.
- To support legal literacy including legal counselling legal laid and analysis and evaluation existing laws.
- To support the development publication and dissemination of information documentation and training materials.
- To support the conduct of surveys and other forms epidemiological studies.
- To support and facilitate the availability of appropriates housing homes and hostile facilities.
- To establish and support facilities for sport, recreation leisure time activities, excursions, creative and performing arts, cultural and socially inclusive activities.
- To promote research in various development area, innovative, strategies, assistive devices and enabling technologies and support production of such devices ensuring quality control.
- To do and support manpower development activities to train required personnel at different levels for all programs/projects/activities for persons with challenge abilities and general categories.
- To set up well equipped resources centres in different level.
- To promote and support the development of self help groups, parent organisations and independent living.
- To encourage coordination, co-operative and networking and linkages.
- To support such other measures, which may meet the need of the persons with challenge ability and fulfil the obligations as prescribed in the challenged ability act 1955.
- To open, participate or support any kind of schools, colleges any education institutes. University and hospital of any level, research centres, library and study centres etc.
- To open participate and support any kind of business for purpose to support and providing employment to the people and own society.
- To work for the welfare of poor peoples, SC, ST OBC villagers in Rural Area (rural Development), other down trodden and other in India.
- Torun and implement various welfare activities pertaining to rural Development.
- To work in various fields pertaining to employment at women’s.
- To work related to climate change/environment change.
- Awareness of legal issue in the rural areas and other areas.
- To work in various field for the welfare of minorities.